There are two important portfolio optimization strategies where company leadership can increase M&A value.
- Include real estate in the deal term: The duel diligence phase is one of the most critical stages of any M&A process. This is where the value of the real property assets can be unlocked and drive transaction value for the investor. That’s why it is important to carefully evaluate real estate … Read More
JLL’s white paper explores 10 key global CRE trends that influence corporates’ decision-making in 2016.
- Threats: security, risk and transparency
- Convergence: HR, IT (digital solutions) and CRE strategies converge
- Experience: it’s all about User Experience (UX)
- Digital Drive: technology transforms organizations, real estate and people
- Sustainability: building a sustainable future for CRE
- Ownership: own vs. lease in 2016?
- M&A: business as … Read More
- Central New Jersey remained strongly driven by powerhouse markets like Exit 8A.
- Major submarkets in Northern New Jersey had robust leasing activity and net absorption. Small building construction (under 100,000 square feet) was active.
JLL’s industrial property clock illustrates where each market sits within its real estate cycle. Markets generally move… Read More