JLL’s white paper explores 10 key global CRE trends that influence corporates’ decision-making in 2016.
- Threats: security, risk and transparency
- Convergence: HR, IT (digital solutions) and CRE strategies converge
- Experience: it’s all about User Experience (UX)
- Digital Drive: technology transforms organizations, real estate and people
- Sustainability: building a sustainable future for CRE
- Ownership: own vs. lease in 2016?
- M&A: business as usual for CRE
- Co-working: clients are embracing co-working to drive innovation and growth to meet CRE strategic plans
- Data intelligence: data and analytics are transforming decision making
- Cities of the future: new urban hubs are boosting CRE opportunities
Click here to download the full report.