JLL has identified 10 global trends impacting CRE this year. As owners and investors determine how to adjust their business strategies to enhance innovation and growth for greater returns and stability, the following macro issues should be considered.
- Volatility: volatile operating environments will challenge corporations.
- Agility: this capability will drive performance.
- Optimization: location and portfolio strategies will be under intense scrutiny.
- Smart growth: selective M&A and collaborative growth will define CRE priorities.
- Open innovation: CRE will need to support open innovation and … Read More
There are a few New Jersey market CRE trends that we saw at the end of 2016, that we expect to see continue in 2017.
- Among the submarkets posting the largest quarterly rent increases was the Hudson Waterfront, where the asking Class A rental rate eclipsed $42.50 per … Read More