New Jersey Data Center Outlook
In New Jersey, supply is somewhat ahead of demand at the moment, creating a more tenant favorable market. Historically a financial services driven market, the activity is more spread out over a diversified tenant base which includes social media, healthcare and technology clients.
“The current supply allows for special concessions, like the flexibility for tenants to ramp their occupancy, which makes… Read More
JLL’s white paper explores 10 key global CRE trends that influence corporates’ decision-making in 2016.
- Threats: security, risk and transparency
- Convergence: HR, IT (digital solutions) and CRE strategies converge
- Experience: it’s all about User Experience (UX)
- Digital Drive: technology transforms organizations, real estate and people
- Sustainability: building a sustainable future for CRE
- Ownership: own vs. lease in 2016?
- M&A: business as … Read More
Utilizing twitter (and social media in general) helps you build your professional presence online, and keeps you connected to key industry stakeholders and clients.
When you follow @JLLNewJersey, you gain access to tweets and information including:
- Industry insights from some of today’s leading New Jersey commercial real estate professionals
- Real estate trends impacting the industrial and office markets throughout the “Garden … Read More
This is a true statement for Newark and the Hudson Waterfront, which are highlighted in the 2015 JLL Skyline report. Although our tri-state area neighbor New York City boasts the largest concentration of Trophy buildings in the country, Newark and the Hudson Waterfront skylines are mostly comprised of Class A assets. Trophy buildings make up… Read More