JLL Skyline focuses on the top-tier office market, looking at the most iconic buildings that define the skylines of our CBDs and urban cores. The site, and the corresponding marketing campaign, provides an overview of supply, demand, rents and leverage for 1,300+ Skyline buildings across 57 markets in the United States and Canada.
- Approximately 2.0 million square feet of leases were signed in the Northern and Central New Jersey office market during the second quarter, which represented a slight improvement from the 1.4 million square feet of leasing transactions in early 2017.
- Despite this uptick, leasing volume remained below the 3.2 million square feet averaged quarterly in 2016.
- Furthermore, … Read More
JLL released the 2017 Life Sciences Outlook. Highlights for Northern and Central New Jersey include:
- Prism Capital Partners closed on its purchase of the former Roche Clifton/Nutley research campus, which will allow the developer to redevelop the 116-acre site with a mix of commercial, retail and residential components. The new Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine … Read More
- Nearly 17.0 percent of this sublease space was concentrated in the Route 78 submarket.
- More than 4.2 million square feet was marketed for sublease in the Northern and Central New Jersey Class A office market during the first quarter of 2017.
- Among the largest blocks overshadowing the Route 78 submarket was 310,000 square feet marketed for … Read More
JLL moves 45 spots to number 391 on the prestigious Fortune 500 list, which ranks the 500 largest companies based in the United States by total revenue for their respective fiscal years. This makes JLL one of the companies to make one of the biggest moves up. JLL’s annual gross revenue reached a record high of $6.8 billion in 2016.
Have you heard? JLL recently released the first issue of Ambitions, a JLL journal.
Ambitions is a JLL publication focused on stories, trends and topics relevant to our clients. For our first issue, these stories feature both internal and external perspectives on the workplace.
Download your copy today.
Here are six steps to prepare your business and your workplace for the future:
- Align your office with business goals: As technology and operations continue to drive change, there is more pressure to innovate than ever before. Just as technology changes the way we do business, it also impacts where work happens. The role, function and … Read More
Article by William Polk
JLL Real Views
Today’s fast growing, fast-paced cities need comprehensive public transport networks to meet the needs of both local people and businesses.
As such, transportation centers throughout North America are undergoing major facelifts. Cities including New York, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, San Francisco and Toronto will spend or have spent billions on renovations and… Read More
JLL released the U.S. Industrial Outlook for Q1 2017, and the market started the year on a positive note.
Highlights for New Jersey Industrial:
- The “new normal” for industrial rental rates has left many tenants with a feeling of sticker shock.
- Vacancy rates in primary sub-markets reached new historic lows, and in some cases stand below 2.0 percent.
- Despite the recent surge in rental rates for Northern and Central New Jersey, leasing velocity for new space remained strong.
Article by Natasha Stokes
JLL Real Views
From high-end boutiques to mass market chains, retailers around the world are re-imagining their bricks-and-mortar stores to build deeper connections with consumers.
With many facing stiff competition from online retailers, the challenge is to