- The Metropark submarket is considered one of the most strategic office locations in the state, owing to its superior highway access and commuter rail service via Amtrak and New Jersey Transit.
- These attributes have drawn recent office tenant requirements to this submarket.
- After nearing 25.0 percent in 2014, the Metropark Class A … Read More
For the fourth time, Corporate Responsibility Magazine (CR Magazine) has named JLL to its list of 100 Best Corporate Citizens for 2016. The firm is acknowledged for its commitment to employees and the communities in which they work and live.
JLL’s highest scores for the recognition were in philanthropy, climate change and human rights, three… Read More
JLL New Jersey’s 2016 Transit Hub Report features three of the state’s four urban hubs. Below are quick facts about each.
- With more than 18.0 million square feet of rentable space, this market represents the largest transit hub market in Northern and Central New Jersey.
- Nearly 90.0 percent of the office space consists of Class A buildings.
- Competitive rental rates for high-end Class A space have historically attracted back office/support operations of Manhattan … Read More
The millennial generation, born between 1983 and 2000, are the biggest in U.S. history and are preparing to move into their prime spending years. This shift will reshape the economy, as their unique experiences will change the ways we buy and sell, forcing companies to examine how they do business in the years ahead.
JLL New… Read More
- Central New Jersey remained strongly driven by powerhouse markets like Exit 8A.
- Major submarkets in Northern New Jersey had robust leasing activity and net absorption. Small building construction (under 100,000 square feet) was active.
JLL’s industrial property clock illustrates where each market sits within its real estate… Read More
JLL Real Views recently explored how global goals to increase food productivity by 70 percent by 2050 are encouraging the logistics sector to begin a fresh wave of expansion.
The global population is expected to reach 39 billion in the next 35 years, so local production and complex transport solutions will be required. This is a topic on the agenda for this week’s 2016 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Aaron Ahlburn, JLL’s… Read More
Just thinking about relocating or renegotiating your lease can seem overwhelming. Partnering with the right experts, however, can ensure you develop the most suitable occupancy strategy for your business and long-term success. The following tips are shared in JLL’s tenant representation brochure.
- Share Renewal Profits
Putting a dollar amount to what your building owner… Read More
- Average asking industrial rental rates took a leap forward in third quarter of 2015 thanks to a strong lift in Central New Jersey’s asking rental rates.
- The gap between rates in Northern New Jersey and Central New Jersey continued to compress during the third quarter. Asking rental rates in Northern New Jersey are now only $0.88 per square foot higher than rents in … Read More
Key trends drive life sciences firms to premier markets, despite higher rents and labor costs
The U.S. life sciences industry continues to thrive, with markets including Boston, Raleigh-Durham and the San Francisco Bay Area topping the list of the most densely concentrated regions for well-known biotechnology firms. Although rents are growing in these markets, firms are choosing to remain situated, due to their need for R&D infrastructure and qualified labor pools. As a result… Read More